Restrictions & medical indications
There is no age limit. Our current record is held by someone of 101 years old who chose Skydive Spa to realize his dream!
For the kids, the only limit is a limit of size which is 1m20.
Attention! Under 18 of age must accompanied by their 2 parents. If this is not possible, you must provide us a written approval signed by the parent(s) that are not on site. You can download this form here.
No it is not necessary. However, you must carefully read the registration form.
In order to ensure your security, verify that you are not facing one of the following cases:
- Shoulder dislocation
- Muscular force disease
- => Prevent our staff so we can organize adapted measures to ensure your safety during the jump.
- Surgery affecting the abdominal wall
- => Wait at least 3 month before jumping
- Serious heart disease
- Any accident that has caused severe injuries
- => Wait at least 12 months before jumping
- Pregnancy (for safety reasons, pregnancy is not compatible with a jump)
If you are in doubt concerning a medical issue, please contact us. Our team will be glad to answer your questions.
For safety reasons, the weight limit for passengers is set to 95kg.
No. For safety reasons, only instructors who have undergone a specific formation in order to carry a camera/GoPro are allowed to do so during the jump.