Is a medical certificate required?
No it is not necessary. However, you must carefully read the registration form.
In order to ensure your security, verify that you are not facing one of the following cases:
- Shoulder dislocation
- Muscular force disease
- => Prevent our staff so we can organize adapted measures to ensure your safety during the jump.
- Surgery affecting the abdominal wall
- => Wait at least 3 month before jumping
- Serious heart disease
- Any accident that has caused severe injuries
- => Wait at least 12 months before jumping
- Pregnancy (for safety reasons, pregnancy is not compatible with a jump)
If you are in doubt concerning a medical issue, please contact us. Our team will be glad to answer your questions.
- Hits: 18