- For safety reasons, we are limiting the passenger’s weight at 95 kg. There is no age limitation but you have to be 1,20 m tall.
- For un-accompanied minors, a legalized written authorization from both parents together with a photocopy of parents’ ID card is requested. If only one parent is present, written permission and copy of ID of the other parent is required.
- Sweat shirt & t-shirt with hood and shoes like "hiking" with hooks are prohibited.
- It is forbidden to drink any alcoholic beverage last drink at least 12 hours before the jump. Dans l'avion, si votre moniteur sent que vous avez consommé de l'alcool, le saut sera annulé et non remboursé.
- For security reasons, we do not allow passengers to carry their own cameras, Gopro or others.
> Medicales restrictions :
- No medical authorization is requested but we recommend that you read with attention the inscription form.
- Some of the important facts : fits (seizure), pregancy are absolute contra-indications. Any serious heart condition (like a heart attack), any serious accident with fractures (spine, legs, pelvis) or a concussion will be at least one year old.
- After abdominal surgery or surgery on the abdominal wall (hernia) one has to wait at least three months.
- The opening of the parachute can be a little hard, we do not recommend to jump if there is a previous history of shoulder dislocation (to avoid recurrence).
- If you present a disease affecting the strength of the muscle or a disease that will not allow you to perform some mouvements, please talk to the skydive staff. You will probably be able to do the jump with some special measures but it is very important that we know about it to avoid any dangerous situation for you and / or your tandem master.
In any other case of doubt, please talk to your family doctor or to a member of the skydive spa staff.